• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trouble fixed site on tablet

Engaged ,
Dec 03, 2017 Dec 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I currently have this site as fixed width under page properties. All resize on boxes is set to resize responsive width and height or just width.

When I look on my tablet I get a space on the right side portrait and horizontal. My tablet is a lenovo TAB 2 A8-50F at 1280 x 800.

Any idea why this space? Phone is fine.

http://borodi.videotolifeproductions.com/for-sale.html

Windows 10 64-bit
Gigabyte Z490 AORUS Ultra Intel
LGA 1200 ATX Motherboard
Intel I9-10900K CPU@3.70GHz
RAM 16GB
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Super
& NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 04, 2017 Dec 04, 2017

RonaldCz  schrieb

I currently have this site as fixed width under page properties. All resize on boxes is set to resize responsive width and height or just width.

If you have your site set to be fixed width, you don`t have to set your elements to resize in width and height. The only exception would be if you use elements stretched to browser width.

The white space on the right hand side indicates, that there are some elements or at least one outside the canvas.

If this doesn`t solve your issue, sho

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Dec 04, 2017 Dec 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

RonaldCz  schrieb

If you have your site set to be fixed width, you don`t have to set your elements to resize in width and height. The only exception would be if you use elements stretched to browser width.

The white space on the right hand side indicates, that there are some elements or at least one outside the canvas.

If this doesn`t solve your issue, show us a .muse with only this page and we can have a look.

Do you use adaptive design? I didn`t find a tablet version?

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Dec 15, 2017 Dec 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When I used the adaptive design and the space disappeared. did not find anything in the borders but might have been break points.

Windows 10 64-bit
Gigabyte Z490 AORUS Ultra Intel
LGA 1200 ATX Motherboard
Intel I9-10900K CPU@3.70GHz
RAM 16GB
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Super
& NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines