• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why does my CC fails to acknowledge my purchase of PSElements 14 and why does Adobe not allow me to find out why?

New Here ,
Dec 02, 2017 Dec 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I love PS but hate trying to deal with Adobe. My heart sinks when something goes awry with one of its products and I try to avoid having to deal with them at all! Mind, I don't get much opportunity as they seem to have no concept of customer service or support. Twice I have ended up compe

lled to buying new products because they have cancelled my access after a short time despite my explaining (on the few times I have managed to get them to respond) that I have purchased rather than merely downloaded a trial. With card purchase it is an incredibly complicated process to get a redemption code and I have no way of doing so here as the "continue" button remans greyed out. I am stuck. Any suggestions or clues as to how I can proceed?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 03, 2017 Dec 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ongoing...I went on to my old computer yesterday and found photoshop had disappeared off there (so Adobe, it would appear, gave me a temporary redemption code in the first place last year despite the fact I had purchased the software download, not a subscrip

tion). I finally do manage to ring support this morning and after 5 times of them terminating the call, do manage to talk to someone. Their answers? The retailer should give me the redemption code (like no, it is a download card the retailer sells, not the code); the card was for one computer only (although the Adobe website itself says you can have 2 on there). Now here is the killer....the tech says I can either pay $100 for a new redemption code or $300 for technical support! AND has the audacity to say everyone is happy to pay $300!!!!!! Extortionists. I wish I did not like photoshop so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 04, 2017 Dec 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

A number of facts don't seem to be clear for you.

- you are not speaking to Adobe here. It's a forum where volunteers try to help other users like them.

- There is NO connection between CC and Elements. Elements is a totally independent software.

- Elements is not a subscription software, it's a perpetual software, which means it should work forever ... if you don't change hardware, operating system or external tools.

- Redemption codes are supplied (have to be supplied) by external vendors. Not if you buy directly from Adobe. If the vendor can't supply a redemption code, you have to ask for a refund from that vendor. After that, you can buy from Adobe or a reliable other vendor.

- When a vendor gives a redemption code:

Help with redemption codes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines