Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My Stock-photos credits are gone

New Here ,
Nov 07, 2017 Nov 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I have over 50 photos/credits unused. All of a sudden they are all gone. I have payed for them and would like to have them back. Can you help me?

Thanks

Nick

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 07, 2017 Nov 07, 2017

Hi Nicklas,

I have checked your account details and noticed that the Adobe Stock subscription has been canceled.You can use your available licenses as long as your subscription is active, but you forfeit any unused licenses upon cancellation of your subscription.

Kindly go through Common Questions about plans, purchasing, and availability, Adobe Stock for more details.

You may also contact our support team Contact Customer Care for further assistance.

If you are unable to reach support through the a

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 07, 2017 Nov 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nicklas,

I have checked your account details and noticed that the Adobe Stock subscription has been canceled.You can use your available licenses as long as your subscription is active, but you forfeit any unused licenses upon cancellation of your subscription.

Kindly go through Common Questions about plans, purchasing, and availability, Adobe Stock for more details.

You may also contact our support team Contact Customer Care for further assistance.

If you are unable to reach support through the above-mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 08, 2017 Nov 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your response Twarita!

I have tried to connect with your support for one hour but its seams impossible to get through your system. So I hope you can help me. Im confused, hope you can bring some clarification here. Are you telling me that I have payed for 50+ licenses. Than Adobe has decided to take back the products that I have payed for and they are keeping my money as well?. Is that how it works?

Best regards

Nick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 08, 2017 Nov 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nicklas,

Please check your private message.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 04, 2017 Dec 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it is possible to receive those fotos credits back or payment refund?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 04, 2017 Dec 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Florian,

Please check your private message.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started