• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to open book

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2017 Dec 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have two books that used to open fine now neither will.  It says that the files are missing  BUT -

The files are located in the proper location  -- /my digital editions -- .

If I go into the folder and click on it directly  Adobe acrobat pro opens up and tells me the document requires DRM features and asks if I want to open it in Digital Editions.  When I say yes Another dialog box open and says unable to open - Errors were encountered in this item.

This program used to work fine but have not used it in a while.  No changes to the OS or other issues.

Please help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 25, 2018 Mar 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I uninstalled ADE and reinstalled and that fixed it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 26, 2018 Mar 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had a similar problem. version 4.5.7 refused to open .epub files under Windows 10 although the same files opened on other devices. I deleted ADE 4.5.7 and replace it with version 4.5.2. Problem fixed!

It is time that ADOBE got their act together and looked at this problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 27, 2018 Mar 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I download that version on my iPad? Ive deleted and reinstalled but it keeps downloading 4.5.7 version. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 27, 2018 Mar 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try this link,

If it doesn't work let me know

David

https://www.dropbox.com/s/yj1jbp37rf9iju8/ADE_4.5_Installer.exe?dl=0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines