• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Intervaled Teathered Shooting

New Here ,
Nov 29, 2017 Nov 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looking to shoot every 5 seconds, while tethered to Lightroom. I know I can do this in EOS Utility, but hoping to migrate all my work to Lightroom. Does anyone know if this is possible, and how I could make it work?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Dec 04, 2017 Dec 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can do this if you use a Canon Intervalometer: TC80N3. Alternately some new cameras have intervalometers built in. You would need to have something like this to trigger the capture for Lightroom.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 30, 2018 Aug 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If EOS utility can save the files to a specific folder, you can set that up in Lightroom as a watched folder and it will automatically import every time a new image is deposited. Lightroom itself cannot function as an intervalometer. There are many other tethered shooting apps that can do this sort of stuff though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines