Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player Outdated on Pogo with IE on Windows 10

Dec 03, 2017 Dec 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using IE Windows 10. playing pogo and suddenly it says my adobe is outdated. But I am not finding a way to update my adobe, and I can't seem to bring up the "global settings" like the troubleshooting webpage mentions. How can I fix this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 04, 2017 Dec 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On Windows 10, update notifications (for NPAPI for Firefox, or PPAPI for Chromium-based browsers) only display upon system login.  Microsoft embeds Flash Player for IE/Edge and updates are released via Windows Update, so there is no update notification for that version.  What you're describing sounds suspicious.  Please post a screenshot (https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-7043#jive_content_id_How_do_I_attach_a_screenshot)

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I didn't do a screenshot. But after restarting my computer I had no issues anymore.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the update.

If it happens again, please take a screenshot.  Also take a screenshot of the page, including address field, you were on when it displayed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 05, 2017 Dec 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've separated this out to a new thread to spare the original poster from getting email updates every time one of us posts a reply here.

Check for updates to the operating system.  Updates for IE are going to come via the Windows Update mechanism.

If you have the latest updates installed, reboot the machine.

If the problem persists, definitely include a screenshot.  A link to the specific page that demonstrates this problem might also be helpful.  I can at least double-check that it works for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines