• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Inline formatting not always showing correctly in chm

Participant ,
Dec 16, 2008 Dec 16, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In certain places in my project, I use normal links to other topics but want them to appear in a different font size. Rather than creating a new style (why did I not do this! I have just been changing the font size in the individual topics. When I compile, some of these links are showing up in the original font size and some are showing in the new one. I can't find any rhyme or reason to which ones show as which. Does anyone know what is happening?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Forgot to say I'm using RH7.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Three things can affect appearance. First is the CSS. That will be overridden by an embedded style sheet which in turn will be overridden by inline styling. An examination of what is working for good and bad links should reveal what is going on.

Post back if stuck.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp