• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Guides not working properly

Community Beginner ,
Dec 01, 2017 Dec 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Lightroom 6, Version 6.12 and Photoshop CS6. Version 13.0.1  I frequently export images as layers into PS. After blending and Merging I do some straightening. I have Rulers open and I drag vertical guides over the image. If I drag to the first 10-20% (left edge) of the image the guide stays everytime, however if I go past the 50% and move towards the right edge of the image, the vertical guide just disappears. If I use the "Move" tool, I can drag a guide just fine to the right edge. Also if I drag and release a guide to the right side and do it several (4 or 5) or more times it will stay. Really frustrates my workflow since I shoot mostly real estate and do around 1,000 images a week. Also I am having issues with an action I created to "Auto Align" images, sometimes it works, sometimes it does and just hangs at about 30% progress, when it does that If I go to edit and select auto align it always works but slows me down.

I am beginning to think I'll need to go to CC but would be really upset if it does the same thing.

This is on a Windows 10 Machine.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried resetting your preferences?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Chuck, I sure have, no change. Also I have reset all tools.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 04, 2017 Dec 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found the issues, Extras checked was causing the issue. When I go to Show Extra options many were selected. The problem comes back when I open a new image. When I look at the Show Options Edit Pins and Mesh always comes back. Is there any way to disable these? Even with all Options unchecked, Show Extras comes back checked when I open a new image.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 04, 2017 Dec 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not that I'm aware of.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines