• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How To Fix The Oil Paint Filter With Intel HD 520 Graphics Card?

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2017 Dec 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to use the oil paint filter in photoshop but received the following message: Photoshop has encountered a problem with the display driver and has temporarily disabled enhancements for this feature which use the graphics hardware. I have an Intel HD 520 Graphics Card and a Intel i5 6200U 2.3GHzProcessor. So I'm not sure why I cannot use the oil paint filter. I also made sure my display drivers were up to date. If someone could please tell me how to fix this issue I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having similar issue with different graphics card.  Have you tried Edit>Preferences>Performance and Check the box beside Use Graphics Processor, then click advanced and make sure OpenCl is checked also? My openCl is greyed out, hence my dilemma.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I tried checking the box beside the Use Graphic Processor option and then going to advanced to try to turn on OpenCL. Once I go to advanced I am not able to select the OpenCL option. The only options I can select are: Use Graphics Processor To Accelerate Computation, Anti-alias Guides and Paths and 30-Bit Display. I also tried unchecking the Use Graphics Processor exiting out of Photoshop CC, opening it up, reselecting the Use Graphic Processor option and still no success.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 20, 2020 Sep 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 14, 2021 Jun 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please has there been a solution yet? I am having the same situation. I use INTEL HD Graphic 620, but still I can not check the OpenCL. Please help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines