• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adjustment brushes

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2017 Dec 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to get these jobs out as soon as possible and I am finding That light room classic is not functioning well. I have uninstalled and reinstalled twice now to no avail. I decided I would try out light room cc to see if maybe there was a glitch with the other program. Light room cc is working perfectly. Only problem is… I cannot find the adjustment brushes to whiten teeth. Can somebody please tell me where I can find those? I do not know how to make the teeth white outside of Photoshop and I don’t want to have to bring an image into Photoshop each time. Thank you in advance for your help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 04, 2017 Dec 04, 2017

There's the basic adjustment brush, but you don't have all the presets like you have in Lightroom. You'd have to use exposure and saturation and a combination of other adjustments to accomplish the effect you're after.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's the basic adjustment brush, but you don't have all the presets like you have in Lightroom. You'd have to use exposure and saturation and a combination of other adjustments to accomplish the effect you're after.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

😞  thank you so much for taking the time to answer my question Jim. I thought I was going crazy… I couldn’t find the adjustment brushes. I miss them! How horrible..... so many extra steps when I am trying to edit quickly.  I guess I should know how to do it without using a preset.  I’m so technically challenged that hurts. The fact that light from classic CC is not working properly is driving me crazy! I have so many images to process and I’ve been struggling with issues all week. Please adobe!!!!! Please fix the issues.  There’s nothing wrong with my operating system according to Apple and it is the only program giving me a problem.  Happy holidays to you sir!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have you tried turning off support for the graphics processor unit in Lightroom Classic CC? Personally, I don't like using the new Lightroom CC. I play around with it a little, but much prefer doing my work in Lightroom Classic CC. It performs very nicely on my five-year-old HP Pavilion computer. I really have no complaints.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines