• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LOADING ERROR!!!!!!

New Here ,
Dec 05, 2017 Dec 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PLEASE HELP ME NOW! I HAVE A PHOTOSHOP FINAL EXAM TOMORROW. I HAVE TO WORK ON IT BUT I CAN'T OPEN THE TRIAL VERSION. TRIAL VERSION OF ADOBE PHOTOSHOP IS ENOUGH FOR ME. IT'S BEEN A WEEK AND FREE. HOWEVER, I CANNOT LOAD IT! THE TRIAL VERSION OF ADOBE PHOTOSHOP CC 2017 COMES UP TO %38 WHEN LOADED AND THEN GIVES AN ERROR! WHY?! IS THERE A PROBLEM ON THE ALL ADOBE PROGRAMS? OR ONLY ON PHOTOSHOP? WHAT IS THE PROBLEM? PLEASE HELP ME QUICKLY, PLEASE...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The trial period for Photoshop is 7 days. You'll have to go for the subscription.

Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan | Professional photo editing software

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes, ı know it but ı did not downloaded the trial version of the adobe photoshop on this computer before. Could you please try it on your own computer? If you see the same problem, it means the main problem is the adobe!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Both 2017 and 2018 work on my Mac. If you want try CS6. I think the trial lasts for 30 days.

Download Adobe Creative Suite 6 applications

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what is the cs6? is it a different version of adobe photoshop? ı have to work on adobe photoshop cc 2017 version because the teacher works us the adobe photoshop cc 2017

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I thought you could use any version. CS6 was the last version before CC.

Try a direct Download of CC 2017: Adobe CC 2017 Direct Download Links: Creative Cloud 2017 Release | ProDesignTools

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines