• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Share on Behance

Explorer ,
Dec 02, 2017 Dec 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am unable to share a photo from Photoshop CC to Behance. The dialog box for preparing the photo for sharing never is starting.

Can anybody help on this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Explorer ,
Dec 04, 2017 Dec 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any help on this question?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 04, 2017 Dec 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I never have uploaded directly to Behance from Photoshop. I just finish images and then save them.... then upload them to Behance. 

I curate the Wacom Gallery on Behance.  So to me it is better to create your projects separately on Behance.

Here are somethings that curators of the various galleries look for:

1. The story behind your image.  How you created it and why.

2. The process behind the piece. This can be done by sharing images, screen captures of application and/or videos.

3. If a piece has  a lot of details, then close-ups can be helpful.

Three artists I have also mentioned in my lectures for Adobe Generation Professional include: Peter Jaworoski, Alexis Marcou, Steve Simpson and Oscar Ramos.  By looking at the work of these people you can get ideas on how to set up amazing project pages on Behance.

You might found the link to the following two videos interesting... remember to login to Adobe with your Adobe ID before clicking on the link.... Digital Me: Digital Portfolios, Assessment & Employability | Adobe Education Exchange

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 05, 2017 Dec 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply and the good advice on how to upload work in Behance. However, I would like to try the option of sharing a photo from within the Photoshop and why this option does not work. If anybody else can help is welcome.

Once again thank you for your reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 01, 2019 Nov 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That service is no longer available in Photoshop. When applying “share on Behance” it just opens a web browser to Behance.

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/behance-integration-faq.html

How can I share to Behance from Creative Cloud, Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign?

While you cannot share directly from the Creative Cloud apps to Behance, please visit Behance.net and upload directly. From there, you will be able to access all your Creative Cloud files and select which ones you'd like to add to projects.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines