• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why won't it WORK!!!!

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2017 Oct 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried all the ways this stupid website tells me to and it still does not work! I am trying to email someone but cannot seem to find a way to contact a human being for the company of Flash Player. I need flash player to work, I use it to upload my books to Createspace and it keeps telling me I don't have the right version to use it. Then when I click on it, it takes me to ADOBE and tells me to start a free trial for photos for so much each month... (NO thanks just want the goddamn player to actually work not download more rubbish). If someone can please help me will be much appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 16, 2017 Oct 16, 2017

In all likelihood, Flash Player is installed, but your browser is preventing it from running.  Most of the major browser vendors are now making it more difficult to run Flash Player, and either disable it, or make it click-to-play by default.

Without the details above, it's hard to give you the appropriate instructions, but one of the following would probably help:

Enable Flash Player for Firefox

Enable Adobe Flash Player for Safari

Adobe Flash Player enabled but not recognized in Windows 10 Edge

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then when I click on it, it takes me to ADOBE and tells me to start a free trial for photos for so much each month

This is an optional offer that displays after Flash Player has been successfully installed.

In order to provide assistance, please provide the following:

• Operating system version
  • Web browser and version
  • Explain your problem in step-by-step detail if possible
  • A direct link to a web page that demonstrates the problem
  • If you get error messages, please provide a screenshot

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In all likelihood, Flash Player is installed, but your browser is preventing it from running.  Most of the major browser vendors are now making it more difficult to run Flash Player, and either disable it, or make it click-to-play by default.

Without the details above, it's hard to give you the appropriate instructions, but one of the following would probably help:

Enable Flash Player for Firefox

Enable Adobe Flash Player for Safari

Adobe Flash Player enabled but not recognized in Windows 10 Edge

Use or fix Flash audio & video - Computer - Google Chrome Help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 05, 2017 Dec 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What worked for me:

On your computer, open Chrome.

Go to the site with the video or game.

On top of page, to the left of the web address, click on Lock or Info Information.

To the right of "Flash," click the Arrows.

Choose Always allow on this site.

At the top left, click Reload the page. .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 05, 2017 Dec 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yep, glad you got it sorted out. 

Those instructions will probably change over time, but the Google document that I linked about will stay current.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines