• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

2 annoying bugs with photoshop on PC

New Here ,
Dec 05, 2017 Dec 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These are two bugs that keep happening no matter what pc I use or what version of photoshop I use.  The first one is that right after photoshop starts up the windows start button does not work.  You have to click somewhere or do something outside the program for it to be able to be used again properly.  The second is that when you open an image, say a tiff, from the desktop none of the keys work on the keyboard.  It is if you are not even in the program even though it is upfront with the image.  You have to click somewhere in the photoshop window then the shortcuts on the keyboard will work again properly.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was unfortunately unable to reproduce these errors, but I currently only have one machine in front of me at the moment.

My system info:

Adobe Photoshop Version: 13.0.1 (13.0.1.3 20131024.r.34 2013/10/24:21:00:00) x64

Operating System: Windows 7 64-bit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see you are on windows 7... I am unfortanely on windows 10 with the latest update and the latest version of photoshop.  When I had windows 7 I did not have these same issues

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Gotcha. I looked into it since you had mentioned

jrfeimst2  wrote

no matter what pc I use or what version of photoshop I use.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi jrfeimst2,

I can't replicate this either. A good place to report this to Adobe is to use their feedback form:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family?topic-list[settings][type]=problem

~Barb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines