• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PSD 3d Performance on Mac

Engaged ,
Dec 05, 2017 Dec 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created 3d shape and PSD has come a long way to make this easier provided the file size does not get to big.

My next step it to try and animate some of these objects like i see many doing in tutorials online. Simple animations to 3D objects like rotating 3d objects 360 degrees.

However I continue to experience performance issues. Not sure why its so easy for people in videos online and so buggie for me.

1. Two of the main issues I'm having are when I click "enable key-frame animation" stopwatch object coordinates change. so the object appears to jump out of place.
  2. Second when manually entering coordinates (especially when rotating object the number entered does not hold in the properties panel. I enter it but when I click out of the panel or hit enter it reverts to some arbitrary coordinate.

I'm told that my computer has a lot of memory and my performance settings ive messed with but seen no improvement.

PSD 2017.0.1

2 AMD FirePro D500 video cards

OS 10.11.6

MacPro (6-core Intel Xeon E5 3.5 GHz)

Is anyone else having this issue and what might be my issue here?

Screen Shot 2017-12-05 at 11.15.21 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-12-05 at 11.15.30 AM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Dec 05, 2017 Dec 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm not at all familiar with using 3D, but you should update 2017.0.1 to 2017.1.2 and as part of your subscription you can upgrade to CC 2018 and see if that improves your situation. Be sure to uncheck "remove old versions" if you want to keep 2017 alongside 2018.

Keep previous versions.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines