• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't Draw without double tapping first?

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2017 Dec 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using PS 13, and Wacom intuos tablet. When I first got it, worked fine, but I just got back into my art, but now any time I try to draw, I have to double clock the image in order to lay line, and with my art style this is not working for me at all. Is there some sort of setting I can turn off so that I can normal as normal?

Please and thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Dec 02, 2017 Dec 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not really following what is happening for you, but you could try resetting the brush tool, and resetting Preferences.  That will get Photoshop back to its default settings. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 05, 2017 Dec 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Resetting didn't do anything to fix it. even went in and reset photoshop to orginal .. didn't work.

What I mean by double tapping is like a double click. I have to hit the screen twice on my tablet in order to draw a line. So for ever little stroke I wat to lay I need to double click on the tablet to draw. I use a quick stroke style. Double clicking is really frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 11, 2023 Sep 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is happening to me too. I have no idea what is going on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 11, 2023 Sep 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Shamane32212726enlq You are posting on a 6+ year old post related to Photoshop 13. Please start a new post and list all available details - OS, PS specific version number, etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines