• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P E 9

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2017 Dec 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had to relaunch windows 10 but when i've downloaded p e 9 from discs it keeps asking for directx 10 to be able to run. i have significantly failed to download directx 10 from the adobe site but note that windows 10 has directx12 loaded. what can i do to rectify the situation.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 04, 2017 Dec 04, 2017

wrote

I have had to relaunch windows 10 but when i've downloaded p e 9 from discs it keeps asking for directx 10 to be able to run. i have significantly failed to download directx 10 from the adobe site but note that windows 10 has directx12 loaded. what can i do to rectify the situation.

See if that helps:

DirectX could not be initialized | Windows

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 04, 2017 Dec 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

wrote

See if that helps:

DirectX could not be initialized | Windows

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 05, 2017 Dec 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When I reloaded P S 9 after your suggestion everything is working fine. However I also downloaded Adobe reader 9 from the disk so not sure whether it was a combination of the two. But thanks for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines