• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Black document problem

Contributor ,
Dec 05, 2017 Dec 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Suddenly any new document I tried to make opened up as black in Photoshop. I also couldn't make a new layer to try and simply put something on top o it. This happens both in CC2017 and CC2018. It started happening suddenly and for no apparent reason. I discovered (by trial and error) that if I used the legacy "new document" panel, the problem goes away. (This is the case for both CC2017 and 2018) I tried to report it as a bug, but am unable to report any bug at all on the Adobe bug-reporting page. Just wondering if anyone else had this issue. I don't like the newest "new document" window, so I don't care if I can't use it. But I was wondering if this is a known issue.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Dec 05, 2017 Dec 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sounds like one of those issues where resetting Preferences will be the quickest solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines