• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe CS5 Registration Loop on Windows 10

New Here ,
Dec 05, 2017 Dec 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A few months back I started having the registration loop error.

Any program in the Adobe CS5 suite would ask me to accept the agreement, I accept, it asks for the serial number, I put it in (it shows valid, and is valid ), then it re-loops to the accept agreement screen continuously.

I have spent many hours with Adobe chat on this already and have basically been written off because of Windows 10.

I am running Windows 10.

Here's what I've tried:

I have uninstalled and re-installed many times.

I have deleted the SL Cache folder.

I have tried the Youtube video that suggests adding your license info in the license file.

I have disable my Windows firewall.

I have tried running as administrator but have been unable to.

I have tried removing the read only permissions on the Adobe folder but have been unable to.

I would love to get this working, I've had it un-working for months and now have Christmas presents and trip photos to edit as well as upcoming business projects!

Any advice appreciated!!!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Dec 06, 2017 Dec 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Take a look at this and see if it helps

Software License Agreement reappears after you click Accept

You mention this "I have tried running as administrator but have been unable to."

Do you have an Administrator account on the PC, as far as I remember you need to be able to right click either on the shortcut or the Photoshop.exe from program files and select Run as administrator

Untitled.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! I just tried that and unfortunately it still looped. Will try again after work with the Firewall off to see if that combo does it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And regarding the article, I tried that yesterday forgot to mention that one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 10, 2017 Dec 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ran as administrator with firewall turned off, did not work. Tried an Adobe cleanup tool, did not work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines