Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

put 2 photos to print to canvas side by side in photoshop

Dec 06, 2017 Dec 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am going a little crazy i have to print 2 -11.25 x14.25  inch prints side by side on canvas with an epson printer.

Do you have a way to do this that you can share with me? Your help would be most appreciated.
Thank you in advance for your time.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

This should be fairly simple. (You PM'd me to confirm you have a large format printer)

1. Make a New Photoshop document with a canvas size big enough to hold both prints - so something like 22.5 x14.25 (depending on which dimension you want side by side)

2. Use "Place Embedded" to open place the first image on that canvas and then use the move tool and transform scale to size and position it.

3. Repeat step 2 for the second image

You should now have a single document with both images side by side. So just use the print command and take it to your printer.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Thank you I will try it today.

On Wednesday, December 6, 2017, 5:27:54 AM PST, davescm <forums_noreply@adobe.com> wrote:

put 2 photos to print to canvas side by side in photoshop

created by davescm in Photoshop General Discussion - View the full discussion

Hi

This should be fairly simple. (You PM'd me to confirm you have a large format printer)

1. Make a New Photoshop document with a canvas size big enough to hold both prints - so something like 22.5 x14.25 (depending on which dimension you want side by side)

2. Use "Place Embedded" to open place the first image on that canvas and then use the move tool and transform scale to size and position it.

3. Repeat step 2 for the second image

You should now have a single document with both images side by side. So just use the print command and take it to your printer.

Dave

If the reply above answers your question, please take a moment to mark this answer as correct by visiting: https://forums.adobe.com/message/10022246#10022246 and clicking ‘Correct’ below the answer

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page:

Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed an image in your message please visit the thread in the forum and click the camera icon: https://forums.adobe.com/message/10022246#10022246

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at , click "Following" at the top right, & "Stop Following"

Start a new discussion in Photoshop General Discussion by email or at Adobe Community

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1516624.

This email was sent by Adobe Community because you are a registered user.

You may unsubscribe instantly from Adobe Community, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines