• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Output Settings reset every day

New Here ,
Dec 06, 2017 Dec 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Output Settings reset every day since upgrading to Photoshop CC 2018 a month ago. I save them every morning and the next day they are completely reset to default again. I've never had this issue with Photoshop CC 2017.

I've saved the settings in their own .iros file in ~/Library/Preferences/Adobe Photoshop CC 2018 Settings/Optimized Output Settings and also save them as Default Settings.iros. It doesn't matter. I start and save a file with the settings I want and everything works as expected. When I open that file the next day, all the settings are reset again. It doesn't matter if I've left Photoshop or the same file open, they are saved incorrectly the next morning. I shouldn't have to reselect the settings for this every day!

Does anyone have a solution for this issue?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Dec 06, 2017 Dec 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don’t understand what you mean by output settings. What are you outputting to, a file or a device? If a file, what kind of file? What exactly is your workflow?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 07, 2017 Dec 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My workflow is:

1. File > Export > Save for Web (Legacy)

2. Hit "Save..." in the Save for Web window

3. Select "Settings: Other" in the Save Optimized As window

This opens the Output Settings.

https://i.imgur.com/8h2as4W.png

I modify the Saving Files and Slices settings to the way I need them to output and then hit "Save...". I overwrite "Default Settings.iros" so they become the new Default. This is how I changed the Default settings over a year ago with the previous version of Photoshop and I haven't had to touch them since the 2018 update. Now the settings in Default Settings reset every day.

I have also saved the settings I need into their own .iros file. It works for the duration of that one day, but when I re-open the files that had this preset selected and export again, they have defaulted to the wrong settings in the reset Default Settings again.

It doesn't make sense that the next day these settings have changed from what they had previously selected and it doesn't make sense that the modified Default Settings get erased each day.

Why is the latest Photoshop update changing this behavior?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines