Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Distorted Word file when converted from PDF || Adobe ExportPDF

Dec 06, 2017 Dec 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just got the export PDF converter i paired it with my PDF file, iit is a news paper artical, i said convert it did i opened the converted file to docx

i opened the file and is was distorted i cannot use it?

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello kenr73970754

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, as per the description above, the PDF file you exported into a Word file when opened was distorted and you cannot use it, Is that correct?

Please try to convert the PDF to Word using another browser like Chrome, or Firefox, or Safari through the URL https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf and see if it brings any difference.

Have you tried converting another PDF file into Word file? Is it happening with all the PDF files or with one specific PDF file?

If the issue is with one specific file, then is it possible to share the file with us, to share the file refer to How to share a document

You may also refer to Text is garbled in converted file | ExportPDF

Hope this helps and let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thanks i will try your recommendations and get back with yoou

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines