• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issues with Adobe Cloud Libraries - 'CC Library Check Error 0' & 'Unable to connect to server' message

New Here ,
Dec 06, 2017 Dec 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there.  I'm trying to use Adobe Creative Cloud libraries - in most of the apps, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc., I get an 'Unable to connect to server' message.  When I try exporting a model out of Adobe Fuse, I can create the model, it creates a temporary file to package it up, but it won't send to the Cloud Library.  I get 'CC Library Check Error 0'.

Any ideas?

Mark C

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 07, 2017 Dec 07, 2017

Hi Mark,

If the library panel isn't loading in any of the apps, I agree with Ussnorway's suggestion that it could be firewall, proxy, or AV related.

Here are some other articles which might be helpful
Solution to the issue: Adobe Creative Cloud Libraries panel doesn't load in desktop products

There is a library section here for firewall or proxy entries
Adobe Creative Cloud Network Endpoints

Testing on a different internet connection would be a good test too if it's an option.

Best,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

moved back to Creative cloud by ussnorway

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

markc27376808  wrote

Hi there.  I'm trying to use Adobe Creative Cloud libraries - in most of the apps, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc., I get an 'Unable to connect to server' message.  When I try exporting a model out of Adobe Fuse, I can create the model, it creates a temporary file to package it up, but it won't send to the Cloud Library.  I get 'CC Library Check Error 0'.

Any ideas?

Mark C

hi Mark sorry for the run around;

1. you can't export a Fuse model then send it to Creative Cloud Libraries... you can send it to your creative cloud Files but it will not open in most Adobe products because Fuse is a special case and the correct way to get them into your library is by useing the ui "send to creative cloud" button from within Fuse
  2. Screenshot (177).png
  3. Screenshot (178).png
  4. if you want to send things to your library and they don't work then its almost always your network that is the issue
  5. ensure you have the app running in the background first (BEFORE you open any Adobe software!)... black icon = good and red icon = bad
  6. Screenshot (179).png any proxy server, firewall or antivirus can get in the way and schools are notorious for running Adobe software without the cloud which makes using your library from them impossible

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

many thanks for the reply, ussnorway.  yes it is via Fuse that i'm trying to export the file into Creative Cloud - the export and package process is managed by Fuse (I read the output messages by Fuse that told me it was exporting, then packaging, then attempting to send to Creative Cloud).  My IT team have looked at the network and are certain that it's not a network issue, so we may try an install on another computer now - to see if it's an issue with the way mine is configured.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 07, 2017 Dec 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• are there other things in your Adobe CC Library that do work i.e, Photoshop images and Muse layouts (or whatever else)?

no = follow the networking guides

• is it just this one Fuse character you can't upload?

yes = try these steps in order;

make a basic (just default Fuse character with no adjustments | outfits) and try to send that

if the basic one works then load up your character that does not work and save it as a .fuse file... send this to your Adobe Cloud files | dropbox and then share it (post the link)

Screenshot (309).png

this will let us take a look at the files... it could be something simple like a custom outfit that doesn't match what Mixamo needs to autorig

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 11, 2017 Dec 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, Ussnorway.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 07, 2017 Dec 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mark,

If the library panel isn't loading in any of the apps, I agree with Ussnorway's suggestion that it could be firewall, proxy, or AV related.

Here are some other articles which might be helpful
Solution to the issue: Adobe Creative Cloud Libraries panel doesn't load in desktop products

There is a library section here for firewall or proxy entries
Adobe Creative Cloud Network Endpoints

Testing on a different internet connection would be a good test too if it's an option.

Best,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 11, 2017 Dec 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the delay - many thanks, Dave 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines