• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat 2017 Citrix user EULA

New Here ,
Sep 21, 2017 Sep 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was recently tasked to install Adobe Acrobat 2017 on XenApp 7.1x. The serial number was provided and according to the vendor it is compatible with a multi-user environment such as RDS and Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop.

The install was not performed using any customized MSI to inject EULA or anything, just manually as an administrator accepting the default settings in the GUI.

However, users are now getting prompted to accept the EULA each time and it never sticks, even though I'm roaming their Adobe appdata.

I've tried setting the registry Software\Adobe\Adobe Acrobat\2017\AdobeViewer\EULAAcceptedForBrowser REG_DWORD=1, but that does not seem to work

Trying to get hold of a Adobe support appears to be impossible.

Anyone on the forum who can share how to rectify?

thanks

werner

TOPICS
Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 21, 2017 Sep 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 26, 2017 Sep 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this a volume license?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 06, 2017 Dec 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Use the steps mentioned here in the ETK Common Deployment Options and Methods — Enterprise Administration Guide  for Acrobat deployment on Citrix environment.

Regards

Ravinder

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 07, 2017 Dec 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I basically have the same issue: Trying to install Acrobat 2017 on Citrix PVS. I used the DC customization wizard beforehand thus eliminating successfully the EULA popup and other stuff (Is there a 2917 customization wizard?).

All works fine in the base image but when released to the users, we get a Sign In popup.

@Ravinder: I found that document before writing here but what is the LEID for version 2017? The LEID can be found for a various number of versions up to DC but I did not see the one for 2017 and it won't work with the DC LEID.

Any help?

(Sri for hi-jacking the thread but I thought it's similar to my problem)

Regards,

NO

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 07, 2017 Dec 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi NO,

You can get the LEID for 2017 here Identifying Existing Installs — Enterprise Administration Guide under DC Classic track 2017

Also i would recommend to follow the steps mentioned in ETK for deployment on Citrix environment.

Regards

Ravinder

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 13, 2017 Dec 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Tnx. Applied all instructions and there's no more Sign In popup while in streaming mode.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines