• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

sync from iphone to desktop stopped

Contributor ,
Nov 21, 2017 Nov 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My iphone Lightroom stopped syncing to my desktop (just upgraded to Lightroom Classic CC thinking that might be the problem) in Nov.  LR on phone says I have 541 photos and only have 428 synced to my desktop.   I've been clicking on things and now on phone I can't even see all the photos unless I click them one at a time.  I really want my Nov photos.

HOW can I get those Nov photos.  Is there any way other than syncing?   At this point I just want my images and to never use LR mobile again.   Another problem: although I transferred my "ordinary" Photos (meaning not LR mobile) by connecting phone to USB on desktop, and then deleted them for space, they still showed up in LR mobile even tho not taken in LR mobile, but with the regular Camera app.   So is LR mobile (now called just LR) keeping me from deleting photos not taken with LR camera?

Desperate to exit this labyrinth.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 07, 2017 Dec 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi. Do you still have issues with the sync to your desktop version? If so, could you please send me a LR Classic diagnostic log  - best as a private message with a downloadable dropbox link.

You can trigger the log via LR Desktop preferences -> Lightroom Mobile and when you hold down the alt key you will notice a generate diagnostic log button

Hope this helps to get a clue about your issue.

Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines