• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dell ultrawide 2913WM 21:9 Shape Deformation

New Here ,
Oct 31, 2017 Oct 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, i've started to use recently ultrawide monitor  Dell 291WM and noticed, when i use 21:9 the shapes i make inside photoshop and even illustrator are stretched and not resized 1:1 it's normal or can this be changed or i must set the monitor 16:9, 16:9 makes things look fine, but i have extra black space and i dont want that, i want to use whole area without having deformation, it's possible? Thanks!

ultawide.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Dec 07, 2017 Dec 07, 2017

Hey Akash, thanks for reply! I had to restart my pc to get fix the monitor resolution to it's origin, whenever i change the screen ratio on my monitor, i also must restart my pc and it fixes the issue. Weird but it works. Again, Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Dec 07, 2017 Dec 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi michalm,

I believe that you might need to change the screen resolution and set it to the native resolution so that Windows will display screen dots to the monitors pixels at a 1:1 ratio. Refer this discussion for more details widescreen monitor-adjust stretching of image - Forums - CNET

Regards,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Akash, thanks for reply! I had to restart my pc to get fix the monitor resolution to it's origin, whenever i change the screen ratio on my monitor, i also must restart my pc and it fixes the issue. Weird but it works. Again, Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad to know you've managed to get it working.

Regards,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines