• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Comment is not visible in a PDF file

New Here ,
Oct 05, 2017 Oct 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I 'Add a Text Comment' from the Annotations toolbar then click somewhere else in the document the comment is not visible.

The text colour is set to black. I can re-click on the text box and highlight the text however when I again click somewhere else in the document it becomes invisible again.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 06, 2017 Dec 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello nialld13195649

Sorry for the delay in response to your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please check for any pending updates of Acrobat from Help menu>Check for updates.

You may also refer and try the steps from the following KB docs which discusses the similar issue and scenarios: How can I unlock the Add text comment tool properties in Acrobat XI if the lock check is on but grey...

https://answers.acrobatusers.com/my-comments-are-not-showing-q182211.aspx

You may also refer to Use annotation and drawing markup tools to add comments in PDFs, Adobe Acrobat and Acrobat Reader

Hope this helps, and let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 06, 2017 Dec 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem.  It started today, but previously everything was fine.  There are no fixes on the community forum.  I don't understand why we can't get help and support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 07, 2017 Dec 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello pamelab57888250

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, Check for any pending updates of Acrobat or Reader from Help menu>Check for updates, ​and please try the steps mentioned in the following KB docs and let us know how it goes.

my comments are not showing (Edit PDF)

How can I unlock the Add text comment tool properties in Acrobat XI if the lock check is on but gr... Link: https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1637086

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 05, 2022 Oct 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My Acrobat is on the latest version, no Updates available, yet this still happens.

It worked 5 minutes ago and then stopped working out of nowhere. Very frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 06, 2019 Oct 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem text becomes hardly visible after you finish typing !!! how to resolve this? I am on the latest version with all updates.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 02, 2020 Mar 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have exactly the same issue too. When you are editing the text comment, the text is normally-visible. Once you finish editing, move your mouse and click somewhere else, the comment text becomes almost invisible (you barely see the text) immediately. I am using the most updated version of Adobe Acrobat Pro DC. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 11, 2020 Oct 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem for me...

Did you find any solution for this problem ? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines