Nov 26, 2017 Nov 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A813A405-F7C0-46FA-BE32-7197AA0EC903.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 27, 2017 Nov 27, 2017

Could you try to open up the Lr Mobile settings (via the top left Lr-icon) and tab the "Restore purchases" option.

Let me know if that helps. -Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 27, 2017 Nov 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you try to open up the Lr Mobile settings (via the top left Lr-icon) and tab the "Restore purchases" option.

Let me know if that helps. -Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 27, 2017 Nov 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got the same issue as the Op, I tried the above solution, but the app just hangs at the loading screen for restoring purchases.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 07, 2017 Dec 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Frank. Do you still have the problems with the premium function? - Guido/Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 07, 2017 Dec 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, it works now, first I tried the above solution with my phone and it didn't work, it just stayed on the renew screen with no response. I tried it again later with my iPad and it worked almost immediately. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 03, 2018 Jan 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need help. I paid for the premium and yet when I go to my account on adobe.com and go to manage account it says expired and when I try to renew it dosent work at all, I clicked it like 10xs. Signed out and in, even deleted the app and reinstalled and now all the pictures I had are gone until I sync it up if it ever works

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 04, 2018 Jan 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jaspreet. Can you give it a try again. Your issue should be solved. Let me now your results. - Guido/Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 17, 2018 Jan 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have exactly the same issue as the original poster. I upgraded in app to the premium version of Lightroom CC for ipad and have tried restoring purchases, logging out and back in, but yet it still doesn’t give me access to premium features and asks me to upgrade again to access cloud sharing across devices or web galleries. I have checked the App Store and it shows in my purchases.

Can you please help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 17, 2018 Jan 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I waited it out like 3-4days max and it works now. Same e problem like you have where it says I have the subscription on App Store but yet gave me errors when trying to restore the purchase from the Lightroom app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 18, 2018 Jan 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lisa, did I get it right that when you open up ios settings->iTune&App Store entry on your mobile device and then long tab your Apple-id to choose "View Apple ID" ...you see under the Subscription-section a Lr Premium entry listed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 18, 2018 Jan 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did I get it right that a restore or retry did not help and you are on the same device from where you have purchased? When you have the Lr Premium subscription listed under ios setting could you try to repurchase via retry....this will not trigger a new Lr Premium entry on Apple side. Let me know your results - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 19, 2018 Jan 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, it eventually started working after 3 days. Not sure why there was such a delay when the payment had gone through days ago. All good now, thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines