• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF documents blurred on Mac

New Here ,
Nov 30, 2017 Nov 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am having same problem i have paid for creative suite 5 and i cannot get a clear version?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 07, 2017 Dec 07, 2017

No, Adobe stopped selling upgrades to CS6 after five years, when support and updates for CS6 ended. There is no permanent license version that works 100% on current systems, and also a lot of hardware. This development goes only into new versions.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 06, 2017 Dec 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ryanm,

As you have mentioned above that you have Adobe Creative Suite 5 which is not compatible with MacBook Pro Retina.

This seems to be the reason that you do not get the clear version.

I have also checked that you have Adobe Acrobat 9.

Would like to inform you that Acrobat 9 does not support the retina display on Mac.

It may result in showing blurry icons, dialog box edges going off the screen, object misalignment, and blurry text and controls.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 07, 2017 Dec 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a reason adobe can’t have an update? I mean these versions were very expensive. Very dissatisfied and will consider never using adobe for anything ever again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could have updated to CS6 for about five years. Now Creative Suite is replaced by Creative Cloud, which is subscription only, but the successor product is Acrobat 2017 which can be purchased with a permanent license. It is too late for a discount on upgrades.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I upgrade to a CS6 version ??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, Adobe stopped selling upgrades to CS6 after five years, when support and updates for CS6 ended. There is no permanent license version that works 100% on current systems, and also a lot of hardware. This development goes only into new versions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines