• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

photoshop couldnot complete your request because of a program error

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2017 Dec 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

photoshop couldnot complete your request because of a program error this pops up when i open a raw file this is happening when i updated the photoshop to 2018 to open the raw file every time i have to quit the photoshop then only it opens

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 04, 2017 Dec 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Geets,

Could you please try resetting the preferences of Photoshop & let us know if it helps:

To restore preferences quickly using a keyboard shortcut: Press and hold Alt+Control+Shift (Windows) or Option+Command+Shift (Mac OS) as you start Photoshop. You are prompted to delete the current settings. The new preferences files are created the next time you start Photoshop.

Regards,

Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 05, 2017 Dec 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried but not working I also tried uninstalling and reinstalling

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 05, 2017 Dec 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Appreciate your efforts, please try reinstalling the camera raw plugin & then relaunch Photoshop & let us know if it helps: Camera Raw plug-in installer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 06, 2017 Dec 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i tried its not working for raw correction i also tried using the camera raw filter nit that is also showing same error

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 06, 2017 Dec 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please let us know which operating system are you using?

Also, please let us know do you have any 3rd party plugins or utility installed on your computer that might be causing conflict with Photoshop?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 07, 2017 Dec 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Dell windows 10 64 bit and no 3 party plugin s

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines