Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Drafts and Submissions component not shown in component panel

Level 1

Hi

Drafts and Submissions component looks useful. I follow the instruction of https://helpx.adobe.com/experience-manager/6-3/forms/using/draft-submission-component.html, and try to add "Drafts and Submissions" to my adaptive form. However, It is not shown in component panel while I edit my form.  Does anyone know why Drafts and Submissions not shown up?  How can I make it show up in component panel? Appreciate any tips.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 7

Hi,

For the drafts and submission component to show up in the component browser, you need to follow below steps -

1) Select design mode and then select the drafts and submission component (Document Services component group) as shown in the below screenshot:

parsys-design.png

2) Now, go back to edit mode and you'll be able to the drafts and submission component in the component browser as shown in the below screenshot:

component-browser.png

We hope this helps!

Regards,

TechAspect Solutions

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 7

Hi,

For the drafts and submission component to show up in the component browser, you need to follow below steps -

1) Select design mode and then select the drafts and submission component (Document Services component group) as shown in the below screenshot:

parsys-design.png

2) Now, go back to edit mode and you'll be able to the drafts and submission component in the component browser as shown in the below screenshot:

component-browser.png

We hope this helps!

Regards,

TechAspect Solutions

Level 1

Thanks. It works after I go Classic UI, then follow step #1 Select design mode and then select the drafts and submission component (Document Services component group) .  The problems I had before is that I could not see Document Services component group in design mode in AEM v6.3 (OSGI).  I can see Document Services component group only after switch to Classic UI, then go to design mode.