• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Group Photo Legend

New Here ,
Dec 07, 2017 Dec 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is is possible to make a photo legend like the one below in Adobe Elements?

Image result for group photo legend

Message was edited by: Moderator (Discussion successfully moved from Adobe Digital Classroom: Discussion Forum to Photoshop Elements)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

michaelw45185501  wrote

Is is possible to make a photo legend like the one below in Adobe Elements?

Image result for group photo legend

Message was edited by: Moderator (Discussion successfully moved from Adobe Digital Classroom: Discussion Forum to Photoshop Elements)

Let us divide the problem in several parts:

- creating the list of people with the 6 colums: I would use a text editor like Word. The result can be pasted later on the upper part of a canvas, the bottom will receive the drawing.

- Creating the 'silhouettes' (contours) for the persons in the group. I can't see a way to do that automatically. If you don't redraw manually, you can perhaps create a 'contour' effect from the various filters available in Elements.

- Adding the numbers... each number on its own text layer; possible to merge layers by smaller batches to avoid 200 layers.

I have done such group images (under 50 persons).

If you really have nearly 200 persons, that's really a big job!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the advice.  I don't have that many, it was just an example I found online.  I will try using the filters.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines