Exit

How to use Adobe PDf Printer

Participant ,
Dec 07, 2017 Dec 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am ready to give up!

I am trying to use the Adobe pdf printer because I think that would provide with a good solutioon to my problem which is HOW TO CONVERT A  COLOR PDF into A B&W Document.

For this to work I would have to know where the resulting output file is stored. (I have given name for such a file but I cant locate it after printing)

It would also mean that once the BW file has been printed I am able to see it (read it with ?).

If you know the answer to these questions please post them as I am getting nervous about that simple problem which takes me so much time to solve.

Thanks

Serge

TOPICS
Print and prepress

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 07, 2017 Dec 07, 2017

there is a preflight action for changing to greyscale. But to know where the PDF printer stores the file: it’s up to you to choose the place with the file save dialogue. There is no black magic involved.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don’t see that the Adove PDF printer would help you with this wish at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi;

Well it gives the option of printing with grayscales instead of cmyk...

That is exactly what I need for my output.

Isn't true?

Best

Serge

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

there is a preflight action for changing to greyscale. But to know where the PDF printer stores the file: it’s up to you to choose the place with the file save dialogue. There is no black magic involved.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines