• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to transfer adjustment layer from one photo to another?

Explorer ,
Dec 07, 2017 Dec 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I used Photoshop I was able to transfer adjustment layers (eg. levels, photo filter) from one photo to another when having both images open. Is it possible to do this in PSE2018?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 07, 2017 Dec 07, 2017

With both photos open go to the bottom under Layout to arrange the photos side by side, the drag the adjustment layer from the layers panel to the other photo.

drag-1.jpg

drag-2.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With both photos open go to the bottom under Layout to arrange the photos side by side, the drag the adjustment layer from the layers panel to the other photo.

drag-1.jpg

drag-2.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much. I've clicked on the layout icon before but never when I had two photos open. I'm embarrassed that I didn't figure it out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines