Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adding Transformation Controls to MOGRT template

New Here ,
Dec 07, 2017 Dec 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

So I was wondering if there was anyway to add transformation controls; specifically scaling and formatting options, to a text layer when creating a MOGRT template in After Effects to be used in Premier Pro.

I make these daily web videos for my job and I'm trying to create a lower 3rd template for them. I've got everything figured out except when it comes to controlling the text size of the lower 3rd. I create the template in AE, add my source text controls and then everytime I try to add scaling or it says the feature is not supported. Am I just plain out of luck until the next update?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , Dec 07, 2017 Dec 07, 2017

Hey Zach

You can work around that by assigning a slider to any parameters you want to control and then add that slider to the essential graphics panel.

Here's a good rticle on how to add controls like slider

Using Expression Controllers in After Effects

Thx,

Steve

Votes

Translate

Translate
Engaged ,
Dec 07, 2017 Dec 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Zach

You can work around that by assigning a slider to any parameters you want to control and then add that slider to the essential graphics panel.

Here's a good rticle on how to add controls like slider

Using Expression Controllers in After Effects

Thx,

Steve

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines