New Here ,
Dec 07, 2017 Dec 07, 2017

リンクをクリップボードにコピー

コピー完了

Photoshopの新規ドキュメントにあるテンプレート(8種類)の〝フォトコラージュレイアウト〟の使い方について以下質問します。

Photoshopは初心者です。1枚の画像を1枚のレイヤーにするところからわかりません。宜しくお願い致します。

■各テンプレート(8種類)の境界線の白枠内の各番号ごとに1枚ずつ画像を設定したいです。

■境界線(縦横の白枠)の太さも調整出来るように。

■テンプレート5とテンプレート8を2つずつ使用し、4枚のテンプレートを縦型の長方形(ハガキの様に)になる様に、それぞれ(テンプレート5とテンプレート8を)縦横に並べて、ヨコ13㎝、タテ18㎝の一枚の画像を作りたいです。

■合計で18枚の画像を使用します。

■テンプレートと使用画像の拡大・縮小方法

以上になります。

宜しくお願い致します。

表示

翻訳

翻訳

レポート

レポート
コミュニティガイドライン
他のユーザーへの思いやりを持ち、敬意を払いましょう。コンテンツの出典を明記し、投稿する前に内容が重複していないか検索してください。 さらに詳しく
community guidelines

correct answers 1 件の正解

Community Expert , Dec 07, 2017 Dec 07, 2017

There are so many ways to make Collage templates. There are many tutorial on the Web for making Photo collages. There may be some in your language. The browser translated your append to include  (8 types), template 5, and template 8, but no information about where these template can be found  or what the 8 types are.  

Photoshop includes a feature  Data Driven Graphics for populating Templates you create with defined variable layers with your Text and Images. There are Scripts and Actions that y

投票

翻訳

翻訳
Community Expert ,
Dec 07, 2017 Dec 07, 2017

リンクをクリップボードにコピー

コピー完了

最新

There are so many ways to make Collage templates. There are many tutorial on the Web for making Photo collages. There may be some in your language. The browser translated your append to include  (8 types), template 5, and template 8, but no information about where these template can be found  or what the 8 types are.  

Photoshop includes a feature  Data Driven Graphics for populating Templates you create with defined variable layers with your Text and Images. There are Scripts and Actions that you can downloaded from the web for creating Photo collages. Some include Templates.  

You may want to look are my my Photo collage toolkit  I made for Photoshop.

However before you try making Collages in Photoshop you need to know basic Photoshop editing features.   Collages are quite easy to create in Photoshop.  There are many types of Collages and montages and countless number of ways to make them.   You need to understand and able to use Photoshop  Layers, layer mask, and blending well. 

Layers are scaled by transforming them and are mask to shape.   Photoshop has a 8000 layer limit you can have hundreds if images in a collage.

Smart Object layers have advantages and disadvantages in templates.  I tend not to use use Replace Object content  because the replacement need to be the same size are resolution as the original smart object.    Smart Object Layers in templates work well for  Picture packages where several smart object layers share a common smart object.  They are also useful if you need to add rotation and perspective to the image  appearance in the collage.

JJMack

投票

翻訳

翻訳

レポート

レポート
コミュニティガイドライン
他のユーザーへの思いやりを持ち、敬意を払いましょう。コンテンツの出典を明記し、投稿する前に内容が重複していないか検索してください。 さらに詳しく
community guidelines