• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe reader won't open on newest ios update 10.13.2

New Here ,
Dec 07, 2017 Dec 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently updated my software on my Macbook pro and when I try to open AdobeReader it opened up a clear, see-through window with no content showing. I tried re-intstalling the program and it still won't work. Is there a new update for Adobe that is needed?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 08, 2017 Dec 08, 2017

When Acrobat Reader is shown on the menu bar, as in the first example, go to the Window menu and see if options like Tile help you. Some people find documents open, but off screen, especially if a monitor or projector was once plugged in.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Macs don’t run iOS. Common mistake, but iOS is for iPhones and iPads. Macs run Mac OS.

What version of Acrobat Reader do you have?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been having the same issue.  I have the 2018.009.20050  version. Whenever I try to open a document in reader, the application opens but displays no screen. Acrobat Reader is dispIayed in my toolbar but no document. I have attached a screen shot of what I see when I try to open a recent document: Screen Shot 2017-12-07 at 6.30.32 PM.png

And it is not displaying anything in this view either:

Screen Shot 2017-12-07 at 6.30.52 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 08, 2017 Dec 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When Acrobat Reader is shown on the menu bar, as in the first example, go to the Window menu and see if options like Tile help you. Some people find documents open, but off screen, especially if a monitor or projector was once plugged in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines