Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Very confused about these clouds

Engaged ,
Dec 08, 2017 Dec 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is may be too simple to ask but I am lost:

With the PhotoPlan I get either 20 Gbyte if I stay with LRCCCL & PS or 1 Tbyte if I go LRCC only (for under 10USD; or LRCCCL&LRCC&PS with 1Tbyte for under 20USD)

If I take the "All Apps" packagage, I seem to get 100Gbyte of some creative cloud, but can I use that 100Gbyte for LRCC? How much LRCC cloud space is then included in the Aall Apps" deal? (The default 20Gbyte?)

I tried already with a PremPro Plan: The 100Gybte I get there have nothing to do with the LRCC cloud space!! That is what the support-chat says.

I find this confusing, because for the Photoplan it says:

"20 GB of cloud storage"

and for a PremierePro Plan it says

"Includes 100GB of cloud storage".

So, these are then different clouds? At least legaly this is a confusing matter. Or was the help desk wrong and there is a hidden switch somewhere saying "merge clouds"? I strongly recommend Adobe to change their cloud wording quickly or clarify the matter.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 08, 2017 Dec 08, 2017

I guess there is a choice e.g. keep the single app and add one of the photography plans or take the all apps package if you feel that is more cost effective in giving you more options. Would you value access to Audition for audio mixing or After Effects?

Would you make full use of the storage with Premiere Pro? With that single app the 100GB only applies to CC Libraries, so for example you can add downloaded assets for use in Premiere Pro, backup projects and preferences etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The full apps package will give 100GB of cloud storage with the ability to upgrade to 1TB for an extra $9.99 pm.

Customers with the full package can usually confirm this by installing Lr Cc from the Apps tab in Creative Cloud. After launching Lr CC simply click the cloud icon (top-right) and 100GB should be displayed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. And those customer with 100Gbyte from a single App plan, such as PremierePro, what do they do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I guess there is a choice e.g. keep the single app and add one of the photography plans or take the all apps package if you feel that is more cost effective in giving you more options. Would you value access to Audition for audio mixing or After Effects?

Would you make full use of the storage with Premiere Pro? With that single app the 100GB only applies to CC Libraries, so for example you can add downloaded assets for use in Premiere Pro, backup projects and preferences etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think I understand this now, but it is, I have to say, worded wrongly on the website. The 100Gbyte Cloud are worded exactly the same for Single App add on or AllApp. This is simply misleading.

Sure, now it seems better to take all Apps for the current price.

Just as an extra twist: What about the non-annual monthly plan options "AllAPPS". Are the 100Gbyte then aded and removed "dynamicaly" as I pay my subscrition or cancel it for a couple of months?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To be honest I’m not sure how that works in practice. Adobe is not going to delete your assets from the cloud. I assume you would only have access to them during the months you subcribe and not during the months you stop subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Dec 10, 2017 Dec 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines