• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I am having trouble creating a gif animation ... heeeeeeeeeeeeeelp !!!

New Here ,
Dec 07, 2017 Dec 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am trying to create a moving hand (.gif) but everytime i save it for web, it look like this on my website :

idea_light_on.gif

i want to get rid of the white stroke, i want it to look like this :

idea_light_on-2.gif

pleeeeeeeeeeease help me ..... Thnx

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not entirely clear what you are asking, but it seems you are not considering that a GIF only can have a single transparent color. Thus unless you prepare your image accordingly there will always be fringes from antialaising. that's just how it is. No magic solutions here. You realyl have to work on your source material to make it GIF-friendly.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

When you create the image of the hand, are you creating it as a transparent layer rather than white? Create your image on a transparent layer and there will be no white in the image. If you know the color of your background, you can also use that background color on your layer with your image to create an animated gif. See the example below:

animation.gif

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 08, 2017 Dec 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In Save for web, check the matte color :

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines