• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error "Windows cannot access the specified device, path or file" || Adobe ExportPDF

New Here ,
Dec 07, 2017 Dec 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to open a PDF file to convert to Word Doc I get this pop-up saying "Windows cannot access the specified device, path or file.  You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item.

Why not, I paid for Adobe Reader to do this on my computer.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 08, 2017 Dec 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello douglasj84190347

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, please try to export the PDF file on a different browser like Chrome, or Firefox, or Safari through the URL https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf with your Adobe ID and password and check if this brings any difference.

If you are using the free desktop version of Adobe Reader and getting the error message, then please check for any pending updates of Reader from Help menu>check for updates. If possible, uninstall and reinstall the Reader.

If the issue persists, please share the following details:

Hope this helps and let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources