• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Computer crashed and now Lightroom doesnt see any of my catatlogues ....I need help please urgently....

New Here ,
Jun 05, 2017 Jun 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need online assistange to guide me through recovery...

I have used this once before but can't find the option.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 05, 2017 Jun 05, 2017

You need to use your operating system's search feature to search for all files on all of your disks whose name ends with .LRCAT. Double-click on each one found to open it in Lightroom.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it says...

Creative Cloud for individuals & Adobe Stock

Covered Plans & ProductsAccount & PaymentDownloading & InstallingSerial Numbers & ActivationHow-to's & Troubleshooting

Creative Cloud for individuals

• All apps
  • All apps + Stock
  • Single apps
  • Photography

Adobe Stock plans

Phone

Chat

Phone

Chat

Forums

Phone

Chat

Forums

Phone

Chat

Forums

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need online chat support but the only option currenly available seems to be forums....why? I'm in a major panic here ...please can someone assist!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to use your operating system's search feature to search for all files on all of your disks whose name ends with .LRCAT. Double-click on each one found to open it in Lightroom.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 08, 2017 Dec 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So is online support withdrawn ...i definitely need help...at risk of loosing a lot of work if I do something wrong here...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem as before...an external drive i have been using for a few months has dissappeared from those listed in the library...along with the shoots that were listed there...it was called Drive (R) and still is but doesnt appear in the Library. This is the second time this has happened and each time I loose a weeks of work. I've used LR as a beta tester before LR1 but need some help here. Support requested...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It sounds like you have accidentally opened the wrong catalog file.

Go to File->Open Recent and select each catalog shown there to see if one of them shows the photos on the R drive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines