• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Changing out of beginner mode in Premiere Pro

New Here ,
Dec 07, 2017 Dec 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After months of using some adobe products, I feel that I am not a beginner anymore. But I am unsure how to change out of the beginner mode. When I first downloaded the applications, it asked me if I was a beginner, and two other options. Obviously I chose beginner. But I am looking to change that now. How do I achieve this? Is changing that even an option?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Enthusiast , Dec 08, 2017 Dec 08, 2017

ASAIK the questions are just for tool tips and the training material that shows up on the adobe site. I don't believe you really "change modes"

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 07, 2017 Dec 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i'm not even sure why adobe asks that question and the answer you give doesn't matter.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 08, 2017 Dec 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tylertrant_47 which Adobe application are you trying to exit beginner mode in?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to change out of beginner mode on premier pro

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the clarification Tylertrant_47.  I have moved this discussion to the Premiere Pro CC forum.  The community in this forum will be more familiar with switching modes in Premiere Pro CC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ASAIK the questions are just for tool tips and the training material that shows up on the adobe site. I don't believe you really "change modes"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmmm... never seen that (Beginner v Expert Mode) dialog in PrPro, but have seen it in Premiere Elements.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've never heard of this myself.  I'm not aware of any related settings in the program.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines