• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CANCELAMENTO

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2017 Nov 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

POR FAVOR COMO EU CANCELO MINHA VERSÃO PAGA DO LIGHTROOM NO CELULAR? Já tentei de tudo e não consigo, não tem a opção de cancelar no meu perfil. Quero solicitar o cancelamento URGENTE! Não vi nenhuma diferença significativa na versão paga do aplicativo do celular.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 08, 2017 Dec 08, 2017

Hi Pâmella,

This might be helpful for how to self cancel

Managing your Membership FAQ: How do I cancel my Creative Cloud, Acrobat, or Document Cloud PDF membership?

If you've signed up for a year long membership and are attempting to cancel early you'll want to contact our customer service for assistance.

To do so, go to Contact Customer Care  and sign in with your Adobe ID

Then select Account Issues and there are options at the bottom of the page to reach customer service either by chat or phone.

H

Votes

Translate

Translate
Dec 07, 2017 Dec 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 07, 2017 Dec 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Adobe Creative Cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 08, 2017 Dec 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Pâmella,

This might be helpful for how to self cancel

Managing your Membership FAQ: How do I cancel my Creative Cloud, Acrobat, or Document Cloud PDF memb...

If you've signed up for a year long membership and are attempting to cancel early you'll want to contact our customer service for assistance.

To do so, go to Contact Customer Care  and sign in with your Adobe ID

Then select Account Issues and there are options at the bottom of the page to reach customer service either by chat or phone.

Hope that helps,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 25, 2018 Sep 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i need to cancel my contract.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 11, 2018 Oct 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Es imposible poder cancelar la suscripción !! No hay manera de cancelar el plan desde ninguno de los enlaces que muestran !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 11, 2018 Oct 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Siguiendo esos pasos igual no se puede cancelar...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 04, 2020 Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PAMELA, BOA NOITE, EU TAM,BEM ESTOU INSISTENTEMENTE TENTANDO CANCELAMENTO DA CONTA E NAO CONSIGO ELIMINAR DA FATURA 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2020 Oct 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Quero cancelar a minha assinatura ! Não quero não avisa q é pago urgente . 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines