• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Single Source JavaHelp Missing

New Here ,
Dec 17, 2008 Dec 17, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've created a project using RoboHelp HTML 7 and have the WebHelp Single Source output as my primary output. The application developer wants the JavaHelp output, but I don't have that available in my Single Source Layout as a choice. It is available in my RoboHelp Word 7 though.

Any ideas how to add it to RoboHelp HTML? I don't want to have to copy the project to RoboHelp Word, just to output for JavaHelp.

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 17, 2008 Dec 17, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to our community, Cathy

You will need to install the Java Development Kit (I think that's the name) and you will need to right-click the Single Source Layouts area and choose to add a new layout. When you add a new layout, you should see the option for JavaHelp.

I think it's not there by default because so few folks use it. WebHelp is really a better way to go.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 18, 2008 Dec 18, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To add to Rick's input, Peter Grainge's site has an excellent article on installing the relevant components of JavaHelp if you get stuck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 18, 2008 Dec 18, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks so much. I had everything installed and was able to create the JavaHelp from RoboHelp Word. I just couldn't get the JavaHelp choice to display. I have it now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp