• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightbox Scrolling Issues

Community Beginner ,
Dec 07, 2017 Dec 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all! I am building my first responsive website so I have had to work through some issues and learn new things, which was to be expected. One thing I cannot figure out however... for my smallest breakpoint (420 px) my lightbox thumbnails are not scrolling with the page.

Here is a sample of what I mean. The width i'm talking about is best viewed from a phone, but if you view it in your browser and make your browser very narrow you will be able to see what I am talking about as well.

Also as one more question, while I'm at it... is there anyways to keep my page content from scrolling under my header content? Its not very good looking to me when it does that.

Thanks in advance for any advice you may have! If you need more info from me let me know!

Message was edited by: Mod to remove webpage link.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 07, 2017 Dec 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We need a link to see, what exactly you mean. Both issues should be quite easy to resolve.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 09, 2017 Dec 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For some reason the link was removed but i will try again here;

http://www.KodiBobo.com/AlanGroup

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 09, 2017 Dec 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

a lightbox target (the bit that pops up) sits on top of everything else... it is not designed to scroll

i would advise you to not use lightbox at smaller breakpoints anyway because many phones don't like them but its your site

Screenshot (314).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 11, 2017 Dec 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

screenshot-01.jpg

If you make the screen a little narrower than you did in your screen shot it, the thumbnails go down to one column. It is at this breakpoint that the thumbnails for the lightbox do not scroll. I have no issues with the popup screen in the lightbox.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 11, 2017 Dec 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

on your smallest breakpoint the thumbnails are under the footer (on my devices) and can't be pressed... I would assume they are pinned or have a scroll effect but without a .muse file I can't help you anymore.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Dec 12, 2017 Dec 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Disable any pinning and scrolling effects on mobile breakpoints.

And to what said about the lightboxes on mobile, I want to add that they in general do not make sense, since they are smaller than the trigger. It only bring inconvenience to the user, and Google will not like your site as not mobile-friendly. 

69105b9638.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines