• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop slice tool adding extra, random slices

Community Beginner ,
Dec 10, 2017 Dec 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having a problem with my slice tool in Photoshop on PC. I did not have this problem last week using Photoshop on an Apple computer at school.

As soon as I make a slice using the slice tool, Photoshop automatically makes multiple, random slices. This is causing a white background and a lot of extra spacing around my website when I try to view it in browser. I tried to trim the Artboards, I tried to only select specific slices and save them through "save as web(legacy), etc.

Nothing has worked for me so far.  (my main goal is to make slices, export as web legacy, and import to Dreamweaver) Thanks.

PSproblem2.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Dec 10, 2017 Dec 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well, have you actually cropped your page content? it would seem that there simply is extraneous stuff everywhere and natuirally PS is simply trying to include it. Create a duplicate of the doc, crop using the remove pixels option and then slice again...

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines