• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Deleted images remain

New Here ,
Dec 10, 2017 Dec 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently uploaded images into Lightroom CC. As the photographs appeared on my screen I began deleting those I did not want. The images remained on the screen but became inactive- that is nothing could be done to or with them, but they do not disappear in the manner they have in the past. How do I get rid of them completely?

Message was edited by: Mod (Discussion successfully moved from Lightroom Classic CC to Lightroom CC)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should be able to delete them by visiting Photo Editor | Online Photoshop Lightroom

Maybe it's because they are being deleted before uploading, resulting in Lr CC getting confused? Although in my quick test seemed okay for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For the past few hours Adobe CC network has been VERY slow. I'm sure your bandwidth and computer can handle input to LrCC at the same time you are asking it to delete some - However, the connection to Adobe Cloud can not.

I have a feeling the availability of a new IOS (11.2) and that of a new iPhone have put a huge strain on Adobe's servers and bandwidth while far to many people experiment.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines