• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how can I obtain more cloud storage space beyond the free 2 Gb?

New Here ,
Dec 10, 2017 Dec 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need more storage space and cannot find any information on how to obtain it.

Tahnk you !

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 11, 2017 Dec 11, 2017

Hi Gabbyjo,

As you are getting the 2GB storage, that means you are using the trial version of the creative cloud services.

There isn't any way to upgrade the Creative Cloud storage unless you don't subscribe for the membership.

Refer to the help document for detailed description- Creative Cloud file storage and quota

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 11, 2017 Dec 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gabbyjo,

As you are getting the 2GB storage, that means you are using the trial version of the creative cloud services.

There isn't any way to upgrade the Creative Cloud storage unless you don't subscribe for the membership.

Refer to the help document for detailed description- Creative Cloud file storage and quota

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 17, 2022 Feb 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Actually the storage space offered by Adobe is very ambiguous. I have a lightroom subscription which gives me 40GB. I have an acrobat pdf subscription which should be giving me another 20GB (as per adobe) but it is not so. The storage used by my photos in the lightroom app is around 15GB (77%). Surprisingly, the document cloud also says that I have uploaded 15GB of documents. So the storage being offered by them is not at all clear.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines