Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop: Spot healing brush becomes slow and lag after a while

Participant ,
Oct 22, 2017 Oct 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hej!

I have a Photoshop problem where my spot healing brush becomes very slow, with second long or longer lag, between clicking and action. If I restart Photoshop it goes back to normal speed for a while, but a few images later the editing is very slow. This was working fine in previous versions of Photoshop, so it is a new problem.

Anyone else experience the same problem, and have a solution for it?

Sorry for posting in the Lightroom forum, it said "Photoshop Lightroom" and I can not find a dedicated Photoshop forum, mods please move this if appropriate.

Johannes

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Oct 23, 2017 Oct 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI, I have same problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same. Slow as sirup with the new update - I'll have to wait 1-2 seconds before the tool commits the changes. It seems like there are plenty more with the same problem over here;

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/healing-and-spot-healing-brush-lag

System specs:

AMD Ryzen 1800X

32GB RAM

GTX 1060 6GB

Hopefully it'll get resolved sooner rather than later:)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2017 Oct 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here.  I even reinstalled photoshop hoping it would help. It worked for one image and then became problematic. I’ve noticed it will sometimes not allow just a spot to be removed. It will force you to create a line.  Not sure what the problem is.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 14, 2017 Nov 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

We've released Photoshop CC 19.0.1 that should fix this issue. Please update to the latest version from Creative Cloud desktop app and let us know if you still continue to face this issue.

Thanks for your patience.

Regards,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 14, 2017 Nov 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Akash!

I also noticed you solved the issue with Photoshop stealing focus when started - really appreciated!

Have a nice day - good work!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 15, 2017 Nov 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks edvardkrupke,

Regards,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 11, 2017 Dec 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

HI Akash,

What about Photoshop CS6 ? I am searching for solution and cant find any, but if you can give it here would be much appreciate it.

Thanks in advance mate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines