• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot Import from Assets into Adobe Draw

New Here ,
Dec 11, 2017 Dec 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a creative cloud account, and with that access to all the desktop apps. I just downloaded Adobe Draw--and while I can export all drawn images from Adobe Draw into my Illustrator/Photoshop, I can't import back from my Creative Cloud library into Adobe Draw. I've tried going into settings --> Import Ideas Files --> Import Individual Files from Adobe Ideas, but when I click on that all my assets appear but I can't click on any of them. Any idea how to access assets from Draw otherwise? I can't import photos from my iPad either

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 11, 2017 Dec 11, 2017

Hi Maitreyi

Sorry you're having trouble. Are these the steps you're using?

1. Tap the + just above the Background Layer to open a pop-up menu with the choices Draw Layer and Image Layer

2. Tap Image Layer

3. Then choose from where you'd like to import the image (On my iPad, Take a Photo, My CC Files, From Market, From [Adobe] Stock, Paste Image). My CC Files is what you want to choose if you've dropped your assets in that folder on the desktop.

If this is what you're doing, and it's not working ple

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Maitreyi

Sorry you're having trouble. Are these the steps you're using?

1. Tap the + just above the Background Layer to open a pop-up menu with the choices Draw Layer and Image Layer

2. Tap Image Layer

3. Then choose from where you'd like to import the image (On my iPad, Take a Photo, My CC Files, From Market, From [Adobe] Stock, Paste Image). My CC Files is what you want to choose if you've dropped your assets in that folder on the desktop.

If this is what you're doing, and it's not working please let me know at which point the process is failing and what's happening so I can try to figure out what's going wrong.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sue,

Thank you for your help! This worked

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 12, 2017 Dec 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maitreyi.

You're welcome. Thanks for letting me know things are working.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 15, 2019 Sep 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I select the photo I want to use nothing happens, my photos pop up just goes away and I’m not able to use a photo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 17, 2019 Sep 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here! 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you running iOS 13? This is a known issue with the unreleased iOS. It should be fixed when iOS 13 is released and the Draw and Sketch apps get updated for iOS 13...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Maitreyi,

I am experiencing the same problem with my new Ipad pro. I used to have an Ipad air and it worked perfektly, but now with the Ipad Pro I cannot import an image in a layer in adobe draw or adobe sketch.

I hope, there is a solution, because it is a very important feature.

Thanks,

Celia

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you running iOS 13? This is a known issue with the unreleased iOS. It should be fixed when iOS 13 is released and the Draw and Sketch apps get updated for iOS 13.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 29, 2019 Jul 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I was redirected here from an Adobe Customer Care and this is what they thought my problem is. However, whenever I try to upload an image into an image layer, it wont load up ( evidence: https://twitter.com/lovelytheollie/status/1155950218245898241 ) i just wanna be able to trace multiple images to make one big image but its not working !!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 29, 2019 Jul 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ollie.

I responded on your other post but just in case you don't see it, I wanted to put the answer here too:

This is an issue with Draw and Sketch and the iOS 13 beta.

The team does know about it and will resolve any issues prior to the public release of iOS 13 but for the time being this feature is not working.

Is reverting back to iOS 12 an option for you?

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2020 Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sue, I wanted to ask what should I do if the picture never loads?  I am able to make an image layer, and pick the image I want to add there, but whenever I choose my picture, it just loads.  It just shows me the Importing Image from Gallery pop-up.  After that, nothing happens.  I've waited for at least 30 minutes, and nothing has happened.  This has become a recent problem.  Can you please help?

Thank you,

Darrell

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Darrell. 

If you're using Draw on a device running iOS 14, make sure that you've given Draw adequate permissions for Photos. 

Sue,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not using iOS 14.  I'm using a lenovo chromebook.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry if that sounded harsh.  I just read over it.  There is no rudeness intened though.  

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 19, 2020 Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Default. 

Didn't sound harsh at all. 

Nothing's changed on Android as far as I know but will you check something: Drop a couple of images into  https://assets.adobe.com/files and see if you're able to import to an Image Layer from CC Assets. 

If that works, double-check the Gallery permissions for Draw and also make sure to check a couple of other images to see if it's every image.

Let me know what happens. 

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines